Generally we require a 50% deposit and the balance is due at launch date.
Yes. We are able to re-design any website that has all the needed code and access.
Every site we build is mobile-friendly. The method we use to achieve this is known as responsive design.
Which ensures that the site works well on a wide variety of screen sizes, from smartphones and tablets through to small and large desktop monitors.
1. Discovery – If the project is a rebuild, we review your current content and make further recommendations for improvements. If it’s a new site, we start by discussing the subjects and functionality you envisage for your site and develop an outline for you.
2. Content – You compile all the content for the website, including all text and images.
3. Preliminary Design – We create a home page concept including colors, fonts, image style and layout.
4. Organization – When we have received all content in its final version, we review it to determine the best way to organize the information. The structure of the site is based on this organizational scheme and must be approved by you.
5. Design Revision – After reviewing the initial design, you have the opportunity to request changes.
6. Implementation – Once we’ve received your approval on the design, we move on to implementation. This is where the approved design becomes concrete and where we add site-specific features.
7. Page Content – When we have all the content that will be included on the site and an approved design, we will enter all the data.
8. Testing – We run through a final set of tests to be sure that everything is functional. You have an opportunity at this time to test the site as well.
9. Launch – Once we have your final approval, we launch the site. The marks the end of the project.
We fully support any website we design and are always available should you encounter any problems or require new enhancements.